• Punctuality: To ensure that you have an efficient and wonderful experience at The Suite, please arrive on time for your appointment. All clients must sign a COVID release prior to service. Late arrivals will be cancelled and/or rescheduled after 15 minutes and no-show/late fees will apply.
• Due to the current state of affairs, online scheduling is not available and appointments will require a 50% deposit. Should a same-day cancellation or no-show occur, your deposit will be forfeited and the entire cost of service will be due. These fees will be payable prior to any subsequent visits.
• Our cafe area is currently closed due to COVID-19. Per Maryland mandate, stylists are only permitted to service one client at a time, therefore, there are no guests allowed. Clients must also wait in their vehicle until called to be serviced.
• The Suite does not service children under 13 or children requiring a chaperone.
• Although digital payments are preferred, cash and all major credit cards are accepted at The Suite. Gratuities are welcomed in cash or can be added to your services at check-out.
• If for any reason a client is dissatisfied with their cut or color ONLY, The Suite will happily make adjustments within seven (7) days of the original appointment at no additional charge. Basic styling charges will apply.
• Color & extension services will require a prior consultation and 50% non-refundable deposit when booking. This will be applied to your completed service.
• CUTTNUP Beauty Suite is not responsible for hair damage due to chemical and/or color procedures. Please consult with your stylist prior to receiving chemical services.
• The Suite reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.